Tuesday, March 6, 2007

IF: Hide (and Seek)



Bunny and her friends are playing hide and seek. Although my husband informed me that this is way too easy, can you help her find Turtle, Bee, Duck, Sheep, Frog, Snake, Pig, Mouse, and Dog?

I've been wanting to do a flower picture like this for a while. I served a mission for my church in the Netherlands and Belgium. Every year, all the missionaries gather together at Keukenhof, a large park full of flowers. I LOVED it! I love flowers so much that just seeing them can make my day. I must admit that I've got a bit of spring fever at the moment. Unfortunately, I won't be seeing it for a while yet. We've got snow forecast for the next couple of days. Oh well. At least I can illustrate pictures of spring!

4 comments:

emilayusof said...

Very nice! I can see 8 animals hiding from the bunny!

Serline said...

Beautiful flowers!

Forrest Illustrations said...

A world of color pops here! Neat idea.

Andrew Thornton said...

Really cute and lots of fun! I too love flowers. Last year we planted bulbs and some of them have started to come up. The thing that I love about bulbs, besides the fact that they are hearty and beautiful is that they multiply and become more dense with each year.