Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Visits to the library

Our family visits the library at least once a week, and this illustration is an accurate depiction of the affair. I always leave heaving a stack of picture books (perhaps not with quite as many as above) while my oldest grabs the latest mythological novels and my youngest seeks every computer programming guide available. My husband utilizes the library as well, but takes more advantage of their audio books than anything physical. Indeed, we are a book-loving family!

Since January, I've been focused on reworking my portfolio and website. It's now in a shape I'm happy with. Take a peek if you like (www.angelachawkins.com); you'll certainly recognize many pieces, and there are several others I haven't posted anywhere else. Now that that's done, it's time to dust off my personal projects and keep moving forward!

No comments: