Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It's out!

Here's the cover of my first picture book, which is out now. You won't likely run into it (as far as I know, it will only be sold at the bookstore where the author goes to school), but every now and then I'll post some illo's from it. Let me know what you think . . .

Also, if you live anywhere near Sandy, UT, there's a conference coming up (Writing and Illustrating for Young Readers) June 14-18. I don't think I can go - we don't live near enough - but I sure wish I could! Kevin Hawkes will be doing a class, not to mention a plethora of other amazing illustrators. Here's the link to learn more about it: http://www.foryoungreaders.com

3 comments:

Julie Olson said...

Congrats on the book, I'll put you in the drawing! Your work is great.

J. Tremell said...

Congrats! On getting your book out there. Me and my friend Are trying to publish a picture book. Great blog by the way I must subscribe.

Cristina De Miranda said...

I'm a writer myself and I'm starting to think children books are the way to go. Congratulations, I great accomplishment.