Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Babies - and a new scanner


I'm working on another idea I have for a novelty book which involves babies and toddlers. Here are a few spots that I painted for it (the last two posts are also included). I thought they turned out pretty well. More importantly, perhaps, I got a new scanner!!! I am so excited. The top illo's are scanned in with the new one and the bottom are from the old (and that's even after trying to manipulate colors). I am quite pleased with how much better things are. It makes me want to rescan everything I have on my website. 

What do you think of the difference?

2 comments:

Lis Wing said...

I just want to squeeze all of those cute little colorful babies! That was the point right? I love checking in to see what you're up to. It was fun seeing you at the zoo the other day.

Heather said...

Wow huge difference on the scans. And adorable babies!