Monday, November 24, 2008

Illustration Friday: Opinion

These friends are of the opinion that snow play is fun! I'd have to agree . . . but I'm also of the opinion that too much snow (and no sun) makes for a long winter.

I was asked to illustrate the December cover for Stories for Children magazine, and here it is. I'm quite happy with the way it turned out. 

I'm also almost done creating the book dummy for a story I've written. If I get enough time this week, I should be able to finish it. Hooray! 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your illustration is awesome. Perfect for this time of year.

Hey, I've tagged you: just copy and paste the link below and you'll know what to do.

http://friendsinglove.blogspot.com/2008/11/tagged-by-yoon-see.html

Eric Barclay said...

Beautiful work.

Roberta said...

It's very cute!

theartofpuro said...

wonderful work,love the composition and the colours

Clara Edwiges said...

I'm learning watercolor by myself, so I love to see other people paitings!

Lovely job! ;)

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

It's a lovely cover! Great job you did on this. I always enjoy looking at your work you are so very talented. The colors and composition is very well done. Thanks for you very encouraging words left at my blog. I really appreciate it.

Ria said...

Lovely...lovely color.....

Michelle Henninger said...

Angela, your illustrations are so great! I love the action and the fluid motion. Congratulations for being asked to do the cover. I'm so happy for you, and this is a great cover!! :-) -M

Heather said...

A wonderful "warm" snow picture. Hard to do.

Kimmi said...

Your work is Fabulous!!!!

Kimberly

Lisa M Griffin said...

How sweet! I just love this happy, winter scene!

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Hey Sweetie, thanks so much for your wisdom today! It really helped me out a lot. I will think about that background in the mall. Love this wonderful illustration! Great job on this as well.