Saturday, September 13, 2008

Watercolor Wednesdays


Here are my most recent contributions to Watercolor Wednesdays. The top is Noah creating an umbrella (before receiving instructions to build an ark) and the next is of a daddy dancing with his daughter. 

I like the idea of Noah (my husband's) and the way I drew him, but I'm not as satisfied with the colors and the feel of the whole illustration.

I'm pretty happy with the way the dancers turned out. I love dancing and twirling around in dresses and LOVED it when I was a kid. I was experimenting with this girl's dress by using various rounds of salt in watercolor and feel it turned out well.

2 comments:

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

I know I've already made my comments, but I just wanted you to know again how wonderful these are. I think you did an excellent job on the two. Great work again.

Anonymous said...

These are lovely! I do like the expression on the father's face, he looks quite proud of himself!