Friday, April 13, 2007

IF: (Mis)fortune



Some people have all the luck . . . and there are those who don't! This chap here doesn't exactly have good fortune, but he's one of those people who remain cheerful regardless. (I hope someday I can be like that!) I created him last month, part of a larger illustration (see if you can spot which one it is on my website).

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. I'm expecting another baby and these beginning months are definitely not my favorite (and they will soon be OVER)! Thanks for all of the kind comments you've given. I really appreciate them!

10 comments:

Mari said...

I think the cheeful people are the most fortunate ever :)
Great illustration, simple and fun!

- Lemonade {http://www.drawingboard.org/blogs/lemonade }

Teri said...

Fun illo and interpretation.

Ben and Lacy said...

Congrats on the new baby. I am excited for you.
Love ya

Nancy Bea Miller said...

Nice interpretation of fortune as a state of mind. Congratulations on the upcoming baby!

nicole falk said...

bigboy! haha lovely site!


great illo!!!


and congratulations!!

Paige Keiser said...

Congratulations! :0)

Love this illustration, I can't get enough of this style.

Mônica said...

Great illo, and I did spotted it on your website. :-) I like his expression and body language, simple and lovely.
Congratulations on the new baby!

Ellen Byrne said...

Love this!

Michelle Lana said...

Great style!

mag.nolia said...

Wonderful illo! :) I love the colors and brush strokes.

hartini.com